Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cool Shit Sunday

I am a big fan of handmade, being an avid maker of stuff; surfing, finding and coveting the handmade goodies of other arty farty types is almost an obsessive past time of mine. So I have decided that I should use my powers for good and share with you some of the cool shit I find on my travels. It will most probably be made up of gear I find on etsy because I think many of the artists there need help being noticed, however I may also include other cool shit I find else where…

So please give a big warm welcome my first regular themed blog post, as named above...
Cool Shit Sunday

Mid-Century Rocker/Lounger with Ottoman
Molded, sustainable Luan plywood, welded steel tubing. Adjustable arms and headrest. Protective end caps from TrebbeModern

 
ikyaudio white sea cucumbers audio speakers
Audio speakers handmade from PVC pipes handmade by ikyaudio

Now I dont even play the guitar but even I thought these Guitar Instrument Cables were cool, they are handmade by cordinated.
cool photography too, dont you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment