Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Cool Shit Sunday. Where is it?

If you happened to see a post I did last Sunday about wanting to do a weekly post about cool shit that I find and were wondering where it is now that it’s actually Monday, well here is the reason I didn’t get it together
 I had furniture delivered and so spent Sunday cleaning and moving shit around to accommodate the shinny (and it really is very shinny) new piece.


Here are some before and after pictures for you...I promise you they are real B&A pictures I didn’t Photoshop or air brush them in any way.
 BEFORE

After


As you can see I still have some tidying to do but it is a vast improvement don’t you think?

So I will be back with Cool Shit Sunday next Sunday unless I get distracted with something again...which is entirely possible! But you will never know if you don't come back and have a look....

No comments:

Post a Comment