Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Only you - Portishead

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to pop in and say Hi, I noticed we have a couple of new followers too so a big welcome to Love b and Monsterforge

As im sure you all remember (because I think I may have mentioned it once or twice) Monsterosity has been very lucky to be a part of an exhibition at Art Box International gallery and from all reports all went well.

As promissed I have some photos to share with you but I havent had a moment spare to put them up here with Ninniku taking up all of my spare time... speaking of which there are new photos up on the Ninniku blog so you should hope on over and check em out.
Ill also give you guys a progress report here in the next week(ish) as well as an Artbox report. Oh, and that box I got in the mail...I almost forgot about the mystery box.

In the mean time here is another song from me favorate band, Yep! You guessed it...

Portishead- Only You


Have a kick ass awesome day folks!

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog and shop. I love the leopard pouches : )

    ReplyDelete