Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Just around the corner...


Life is busy, crazy, up and down, fast and slow and sometimes sideways....with so much going on all the time it is easy to forget where we are, and the good things seem to get over looked, disappearing in plain sight...

Its an old adage but sometimes it really is important to stop and smell the roses, celebrate the successes we have had, look at where we are now and where we have come from... open our eyes and see.


It may sound funny but I often forget I am an aussie guy living in a foreign land...it all gets lost in the ebb and flow of wakening up, going to work, paying the bills and trying to build an empire of my own...


Today on my way home my mind was still and my eyes were open and as I walked up the hill I noticed something that I always new was there and see most days...but today was somehow different and I remembered...

 I live in Japan and that’s pretty cool!





What is there that you pass by or over look, what will you see if you quiet your mind and really open you eyes?

What is around your corner? That reminds you of where you are and that life after all is pretty darn good!

Have a great day peeps!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment