Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

First time blogger


Ok, so many of my friends have been telling me I should start a blog, the first and foremost reason being, to let people know a little bit about me and my part of the crafty world.
Add to that the on going discussions on the Etsy forums about how important it is to have a blog for promotion of your art and business...and I have finally been suckered.

So after months of thinking, reading and hearing about blogging I have decided to shake it to the left and shack it to the right and give it a go, I hope to update once a week with little bits of information on my life as a craftsman, my family, life in Japan, my art and the funny little road that has lead me to this point in my life. I am also keen to write about my fellow craftsmen and there wonderful art.

As this is the first blog for me I am also open to any questions or suggestions you may have as the reader to keep this blog interesting and fun to read....

Please stay tuned and watch this space...


over and out!


No comments:

Post a Comment