Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

jazz vandall's - summertime

I noticed the other day that the music vids I have been posting have been a bit heavy so today I wanted to share an old favorite that usually accompanies me at home chilling out (working from home) and being that the weather is really starting to warm up I thought it was an appropriate theme.

This song is from an old album called ‘Serve Chilled 2’, the song is a cover of the old classic “Summertime” and is performed the Jazz Vandall's

There’s no funky clip here just some smooth chill out music to listen to while you read and surf away the morning or night as the case may be where ever you are.

This is a great album and well worth owning and I will most defiantly post more like this in the future.

 

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment